We are looking for students to get involved with our newly redesigned leadership program, Leadership Through Diversity! The program is open to Stonehill students of any class year!
What is “Leadership Through Diversity”?
Leadership Through Diversity is a is a program designed for students who want to be engaged in the development of an inclusive campus community and expand their leadership skills through the lens of social identity and personal development. We are focused on developing our students to be advocates of civility and dignity.
What kinds of topics will be covered?
Leadership Through Diversity will cover a wide variety of topics to help first-year students enhance their leadership development, including but not limited to the following:
- Social Identities
- Issues of Empowerment, Equity, Justice, and Peace
- Leadership Styles
- Group Dynamics and Conflict Management
- Public Speaking
- Personal, Group, and Community Leadership
When does Leadership Through Diversity meet?
There will be seven meetings total throughout the fall semester, and each meeting takes place on a Thursday night between 5:30pm and 7:00pm. Our first meeting will be on
September 15, 2016 at 5pm in Duffy 120 September 22, 2016 at 5:30pm in Duffy 206. For a list of dates and meeting descriptions, visit our website for more information.
I’m on board! How do I sign up?
To sign up, you can do so on myHill! To do so, simply do the following:
- Logon to your myHill page. Select the myCampus tab.
- In the Stonehill Campus Clubs, Committees & Organizations channel, click Register to Join Campus Clubs, Committees & Organizations.
- Select Leadership Through Diversity from the drop-down list. Click the Continue button.
- Click the Register for this Activity button to join. (If you selected the wrong activity, click theWrong Activity – Start Again button.)
- You’re done!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!